Saturday, September 20, 2008

Some much to say...so many ears to listen :)

Well, I have really gotten into this whole blogging thing. I have been blogging alot on my facebook, but decided that I would set up a blogging spot of my own.

My life is not all that exciting, most days I go to work, and teach preschoolers, then I go home and put together my lesson plans for the next days class. On Fridays I will occasionally go to a soccer game at Vennard College, where I graduated from in 2005, but still have some great friends there:) or watch movies and hang out with friends.

I have 2 honorary nephews, Ethan is 3 years old. He is very cute and I enjoy spending a great deal of time with him. When he calls me Aunt Becky, it just melts my heart :) He is amazing and very smart. he is the child of my friends Donny and Leanne and they are 2 of the most amazing people I have ever met. I really enjoy them alot.

Gabe is 1 year old. Gabe is my bestfriend Shannons son. He is very cute and I love him. He is not quite old enough to talk yet, so I dont get to have quite the melt my heart moments with him as far as the cute and nice things he will say to me. BUT, I have plenty of other melt my heart moments without verbal communication :)

I have the most amazing mom and dad and Im very greatful for them.
And I have one little brother, well, he is 24 years old, but since I am 26, he is still my LITTLE brother:) and he is one of my best friends too. We are getting ready to move into a GREAT apartment together and I am super psyched about that!!! Independence, friendship with my bro, and getting to live closer to my friends, its going to be AWESOME!!!!

Well, I think thats all I will write for now, That is a little about me, which, if you are reading this, are things you may already know about me:) but none the less. here it is, the beginning to a beautiful friendship in the blogging world :)

No comments: